During the spring season we offer a minimum of 1 hunt per day and when time and conditions permit we run a second shoot in the afternoon. Prices are per person and in U.S. funds.
- Our Spring Snow Goose Hunts are 3 or 4 days in duration
- Arrival time is anytime after 3 pm the day before your scheduled hunt
- Checkout is 12 pm on the final day of your hunt which allows us time to get ready for the next group of hunters
- Our 3 day hunts include: 3 morning Snow Goose hunts, and if time and conditions allow a second daily hunt will be provided (Max. 5 hunts)
- Our 4 day hunts include: 4 morning Snow Goose hunts and if time and conditions allow a second daily hunt will be provided (Max. 7 hunts)
What to Expect
When hunting with Prairie Sky Outfitters
Just when you thought Snow Goose hunting could not start any earlier, we offer you Spring Snows.
During the spring season the days get very long as our daylight hours grow longer each and every day. Early morning wakeup is between 3 am and 4 am depending on where our morning hunt is located. Grab a quick breakfast and coffee and head out to the field and help set up for our hunt. Don’t be surprised if you have hundreds of Specks diving into our spread first thing. Around 11 am, or when we limit out, we will head back to the lodge for an early lunch, some relaxation or maybe even take a before getting ready to head out for our evening shoot. After the shoot we will head back for a homemade supper and unwind and relive the days hunt.
Snow Geese: 20 per day – no possession limit
2022 Spring Hunting Season
April 10th – May 15th
Basic Goose Rate
3 Day $1,900
4 Day $2,300
Wanting to come and hunt with us, but early mornings and setting up decoys are not your thing?
We can accommodate!!!! While you’re still sleeping and enjoying the comfortable beds at the lodge we will be out working hard to get everything ready for you. When you arrive in the field, your only job is to enjoy the experience. Call for more details and pricing.